Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Mrs Johnson's 1952 4th Grade Class Bishopville Grammar School

Tony Tedder provided this picture... He writes: This was my 4th grade class at Bishopville Grammar School. Mrs. Johnson is the teacher and I think this is 1952. I am Anthony (Tony) Tedder and I am in the middle of the 4th row from the front. To my left in the picture are Wayne Holland,Nick West, and Colvin Laney. To my right are John Patterson, Raymond Watkins, and I'm not sure. Behind me to my left is David O'Kelley, to my right is Ralph McClendon. Also behind me are Hamer Parnell and look at Cleve Masad in the upper right. I think that might be Lamar Walker in the middle on the back row. I also see Scozzie and I see Libby Kennedy. Isn't that Nettie Grace Hawkins on the front row. I'll remember more of these tomorrow I am sure. Give us some names folks.

(Not Lamar Walker,



Photo: This was my 4th grade class at Bishopville Grammar School.  Mrs. Johnson is the teacher and I think this is 1952.  I am Anthony (Tony) Tedder and I am in the middle of the 4th row from the front. To my left in the picture are Wayne Holland, Nick West, and Colvin Laney.  To my right are John Patterson, Raymond Watkins, and I'm not sure.  Behind me to my left is David O'Kelley, to my right is Ralph McClendon.  Also behind me are Hamer Parnell and look at Cleve Masad in the upper right.  I think that might be Lamar Walker in the middle on the back row.  I also see Scuzzie and I see Libby Kennedy.  Isn't that Nettie Grace Hawkins on the front row.  I'll remember more of these tomorrow I am sure.  Give us some names folks.
Left to Right Possible ID's
First row: Nettie Grace Hawkins, Joan Skinner, Mrs. Johnson
Second row: Libby Kennington, Sylvia Watson, Susan Scurry
Third row: Dianne Montgomery, Suzanne House
Fourth row: Colvin Laney, Nick West, Wayne Holland, Anthony Tedder, John Patterson, Raymond Watkins
Fifth row: Hamer Parnell, David O'Kelley,
Sixth row: Byerly Skinner, Cleve Masad

No comments:

Word of the Day

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com