Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Come On Folks!!! Only Small Thinkers believe this BUNK!

EDITORIAL:
In all probability some of you have received an email recently, which gives one the impression that everybody but Conservatives want the U.S. Flag removed from our public schools.

Come On Folks! Enough is Enough!

Do you people who forward this stuff possess a single ounce of moral fiber in your makeup?

Should it come to pass that we discover you ACTUALLY believe this useless information, then the rumors that your uncle 'Mr. Common Sense' has died are true!!!! Just as many non-conservatives if not more, have fought for the right to fly our flag. Some have been maimed for life as a result of their patriotic efforts, while others have lost their lives in defense of the U.S. Flag. God bless them all!!!

Wait! I'm not though; I get this useless stuff forwarded to me from those I'm convinced are small brained and they do it without even the courtesy of jotting down their thoughts. I suppose it's the 'Piper' syndrome: 'Look what I got from fifty of my small thinking buddies; I think I'll do you a favor and forward it to you'. Duh! Hey, let me do you a favor and let you in on a secret; forwarding this nonsense is not the best way to remain anonymous... everybody knows who has the small brain in this email chain and it ain't the one who tosses this sort of blather in the recycle bin either.
I'm so fed up with the minority of folk whom I call friend, and who continue forwarding this stuff that I'm seriously contemplating posting their emails on one of my blogs... think I'm kidding? Let's just say it would be a good idea to remove this editor from your mass forwarding button unless you want your fifteen minutes of fame.

I can hear you now... 'I just thought it was funny and wanted to share it with you'. Friends... it's not funny to some of us... and it is really sad, but there are those out there who really believe this junk... you're doing them wrong from a moral point of view.  
'Calm down!', some will say to which I will reply, I'LL NOT CALM DOWN UNTIL YOU STOP BEING A small thinker!

Anyway, I need another excuse to start another blog. This one could bear the title: “Another Forwarded Email from a Small Thinker”... or maybe... “Small Thinker Gets Fifteen Minutes of Fame Forwarded!”...   ummm I like the sound of the latter.

Read this! 

Labor Union Tells Supporters to Vote For U.S. Flag Ban on Fox News PollFiction! Bunk! Useless Blather! 

Summary of the eRumor:
This is a forwarded email that tells of a Fox News poll posted on their web site that asks if the American flag should be banned from schools. The email warns that the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) and Moveon.org have been encouraging followers to participate in the poll and to vote to support the ban. The email also encourages true patriots to go to the link and vote to keep the flag in schools.

The Truth:
This poll is on the Fox News web site and the SEIU denied encouraging supporters to participate. A posted statement on their web site saying that they "would never encourage people to vote to ban the American flag." The labor union went on to say, "We also don't often drive traffic to Fox's website either, so that should have been a red flag as well."
This poll was sparked by a May 5, 2010 news story of students being sent home from a Morgan Hill, Ca school for wearing American Flag shirts on a day that is celebrated by Hispanics from Mexico known as "Cinco de Mayo."Over two million votes have been tabulated but it is important to remember that these results would have no change to any existing policies. The poll is also clearly labeled at the bottom to say that it is not a scientific poll. A spokesperson for Moveon.org told TruthOrFiction.com that the allegations are "categorically false."Labor Union Tells Supporters to Vote For U.S. Flag Ban on Fox News Poll-Fiction!: "Vote For U.S. Flag Ban on Fox News Poll-Fiction!"
SOURCE LINK

No comments:

Word of the Day

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com