Search This Blog

Sunday, December 05, 2010

What was that sound yesterday?


OOOOO AHHHH OOOOO AHHHHH


Well, don't you know
That's the sound of the Cam working over the Ga amme Cocks
Well, don't you know
That's the sound of the Cam working over the Ga amme Cocks

All day long they work so hard
Till the sun is goin' down
Working on the passing and ru unning
And wearing, wearing a frown
You hear them moanin' their lives away
Then you hear somebody say



OOOOO AHHHH OOOOO AHHHHH

Well don't you know
That's the sound of the Cam working over the Ga amme Cocks
Well, don't you know
That's the sound of the Cam working over the Ga amme Cocks

Can't ya hear them singin'

OOOOO AHHHH OOOOO AHHHHH

Well, don't you know
That's the sound of the Cam working over the Ga amme Cocks
Well, don't you know
That's the sound of the Cam working over the Ga amme Cocks

OOOOO AHHHH OOOOO AHHHHH

Can't ya hear them sayin'
I'm goin' home one of these days
I'm goin' home to see my old ball coach
He's my idol that's clear
But meanwhile I got to work right here

OOOOO AHHHH OOOOO AHHHHH

Well, don't you know
That's the sound of the Cam working over the Ga amme Cocks
Well, don't you know
That's the sound of the Cam working over the Ga amme Cocks

OOOOO AHHHH OOOOO AHHHHH

Can't ya hear them singin'
My work is so hard
Give me water, I'm thirsty
My work is so hard
Give me water... 



That's the sound of the Cam working over the Gamecocks!

"ATLANTA - South Carolina's first ever trip to the Southeastern Conference Championship Football Game was met with a lot of pomp and circumstance. Its first ever visit to the Georgia Dome with the title on the line though ended with a big thud...." Full story

No comments:

Word of the Day

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com