Search This Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

From the Editor - Customer Relations

Sumter, SC
July 22, 2010



My apologies to some of you for clogging your e-mails with multiple posting notices. Let me explain... I use two services to send e-mail notices of postings. One is Feed Blitz and the other is Feed Burner... those of you who receive updates by Feed Blitz get an e-mail every time I post to the blog. This is bothersome to some of you so I've decided to drop Feed Blitz. Doing so will result in some of you not receiving e-mail notices of posts to the blog. On the other hand Feed Burner only posts once a day (around 7 - 9 am). So no matter how many posts I make you will only receive one e-mail unless I specifically ask it to send at a different time and then you will receive the e-mail within a time frame I selected.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you think I need to make other changes.

No comments:

Word of the Day

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com