Search This Blog

Friday, September 25, 2009

Letters to the Editor

Many of you have come to know Rachael Bowman Bradbury through her website. Rachael Bowman Bradbury is Ruthie Stevenson Bowman's daughter.


Ruthie writes: 


Johnny,

I am trying to get some info on various girl scout troops through the years as I have a couple of pictures. What I specifically want is to get the names of as many troop leaders as possible. If it suits you, I wondered if you would consider posting something on your blog asking folks who were in the girl or boy scouts up to 1960 to post a comment or email me the years they were in the scouts and who their leaders were. Does that make sense? I will also post something on my sadly neglected blog....

I know, from my husband's experience, how annoying it can be to have people ask you to post things; I completely understand if it's something you'd rather not do.

Best,
Rachael

No comments:

Word of the Day

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com