Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Images of Bishopville

This editor just finished with a nice little visit to Rachael Bradbury's web site, Images of Bishopville and it is evident that she is putting a lot of work into the site. We encourage everyone to visit the site and more importantly contact Rachael if you wish to contribute to her effort by using the comment section on her site or by contacting me.

Here is a couple of snippets about Rachael taken from her site:

"Rachael Bradbury is the daughter of Ruthie Stevenson Bowman, the granddaughter of (Ruth) Martin Stuckey Stevenson, the great-granddaughter of Joe F. Stuckey and the great-great granddaughter of David Ashby Stuckey..... A 1995 graduate of Wofford College, Rachael, her husband John Charles and their daughters Rebekah and Sarah Martin live in Marietta, GA."

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Since Johnny posted this I have had...are you ready...over 500 hits. That's in one day. Over 70 people visited using the direct link on Natives of Lee County. I know some of those are duplicate visits, but still, wow!

I have already gotten some wonderful pictures from folks as well as important information on pictures I already have.

I cannot thank y'all enough for your interest. Please email me anytime if I can answer any questions.

Thank you, thank you,

Rachael
rachaelbradbury@gmail.com

Word of the Day

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com