Search This Blog

Saturday, February 28, 2009

E-mail Pick-Me-Up on a Dreary Day

Editors note: Readers such as Pam Clemons, who show their loyalty and appreciation with little notes like the one below, help me keep rattling away at the keyboard... Many thanks Pam, your support along with that of many others is not overlooked. I am truly greatful. It does my heart proud to know that I can provide a service to my many Lee County friends. You can contact Pam at: rpclemons@aol.com

John,

I am so enjoying being on this (subscribers) list. It keeps me up to date with what is going on.

My sister, Sharon Holland, owned The Little Florist for many years and kept me up to date all that time, but since she is no longer in town, I have not been able to keep up.

My son, Ethan Hill, and his wife, Brandy, who works for Alex's Realty are still there, but they sometimes forget to keep me in the Bishopville loop.

So, keep up the good work.

Thanks,

Pam

No comments:

Word of the Day

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com