Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"A Man Named Pearl"

Allen Hobbs writes:

Hi All,

Well this past Sunday night I went downtown San Diego and saw a documentary on Bishopville's Pearl Fryar. There was Tom Drayton, Ronnie Williams, Gee Akinson, etc. on the big screen picture show. Can you believe that.

There was my home town of Bishopville on the movie screen at one of the biggest movie houses in San Diego. I am telling all my friends that a documentary was made in my home town of three thousand people and it is being shown all across the nation.

Thank you Pearl for making Bishopville famous! Go see 'A Man Named Pearl' and see Bishopville on the big screen.

Allen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder how many people from Lee County didn't know about this?

Word of the Day

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com